2nd Saudi Epidemiology Conference
Welcome to the 2nd Saudi Epidemiology Conference!
We are excited to share a fantastic program and a host of International and National speakers who will be sharing the latest in the field of Epidemiology, with organized discussions and workshops on various important ongoing epidemiological issues. The programme will be a blend of Keynote lectures, networking sessions, exhibition opportunities and a host of other scientific activities to engage the audience to the fullest and make most out of the opportunity provided.
- Cutting Edge Topics in Public Health
- Environmental, Climate Change, and Occupational Health
- Evidence Based Public Health Practice & Policies
- Healthy Cities and The Built Environment
- Principle & Concepts of Data Mining for Healthcare
- Leadership in Public Health & Healthcare
- Emerging and Re-Emerging of Infectious Diseases
- Burden of Non-Communicable Diseases in Saudi Arabia
- Prevention of Diabetes & CVD
- Cancer Epidemiology
- Genetics in Public Health
- Tobacco Control
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2nd Saudi Epidemiology Conference.
COME AND JOIN US! This is a conference you will learn a lot from.